I’ve read a number of reviews about this product, and I’ve been wanting to try it for the longest time. To make it easier to read, I’ve decided to write in bullet points.
Here are what I liked about this:
- My skin feels nice and soft after using this
- I could see that it actually removed some blackheads
- Quite easy to peel off if you apply the right amount
- I like how it contains coffee beans and ginseng, I like anything to do with ginseng
And what I didn’t like:
- The paste is almost like liquid and it’s sticky – makes it difficult to apply
- Alcohol seems to be too strong
- My skin tingled a little bit right when I first started applying
- Not a big fan of the smell
Overall I would give this product 6 points out of 10, and I probably won’t buy this again. But considering it was only $28, I think it’s worth giving a try if you’re interested.